Saturday, February 27, 2010

One last blog before GO time

Liz and I checked the course today and it is what is says it is - a one mile flat loop. There isn't much scenery to speak of, as it takes place in a business district, so you run by office buildings, occasional trees and some hotels. Since I am not here for the scenery, the course is just what I had hoped for and should race fast as long as the snow holds off. They have a lot of snow here, but the roads are clear. There is a chance for snow tonight, but I think it will be plowed in time.

Liz and I jogged the course a couple of times and did some short sprints. I feel great and I am anxious to get this thing going. Today I ran my 603rd mile since the training plan began in mid -November. I have done all I can do, now it is time to race...

1 comment:

  1. Awesome job on your run Bryan!!!!!
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete